Re: FYI: GNU Emacs Manual to be moved to non-free

    Sorry. Those who do the work make the decisions. While we have
    all agreed to put the needs of our users high on the list; ultimately
    what I work on, and how much work I put in, depends on my interest,
    the demands of home, work, and family, and motivation.

well you got half of the enlightened self-interest schtick going...

    If this is not enough, you know where to go to to start
    helping.

yes, upscope and upstream.

    What did you expect, a free lunch?

actually i expect inclusive-or thinking in inclusive-or situations and
exclusive-or thinking in exclusive-or situations, amongst enlightened
collaborators.  whether food or freedom is involved is ancillary.

happy hacking,
thi