Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

Hi Frans,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 08:37:35PM +0100, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> Sorry for this late reply, but during the day I am often not available

no problem!

> Did you also took into account
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2021/03/msg00059.html ?

I read it but didnt find anything actionable in it.

> As far as I understand 2 Portuguese versions are to be expected at hosted
> weblate: pt-pt and pt, where pt-pt is aimed at Portuguese in Portugal ad pt
> at Portuguese in Angola, Moçambique and others (except Brazil).

That's nice, but as Wolfgang explained Debian only offers pt-pt and pt-br
locales... (so I don't see how we can sensible a pt translation in additoin
the pt-pt and pt-br ones.)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

It's not the lockdown which is unbearable, but the virus.