Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 04:36:56PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
[....]
> This is one translator's report of an agreement found elsewhere.

thanks for your nice summary of the situation, Wolfgang!

> In Debian, only two Portuguese related locales are available, pt_PT and
> pt_BR; run 'dpkg-reconfigure locales' to verify it. [...]

see above ;)

> No, there's only European Portuguese in two flavours, for Brasilian
> Portuguese there's only a file (without any translation) for the Buster
> manual.

ah, thanks for clarifying. so debian-edu-doc-pt-pt it is.

> > I'd like to stage that in experimental soon, to prepare this for uploading
> > to unstable, to have a chance to still make it into bullseye! ;)
> Sounds good.

doing so right now. well, after coffee :)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Encryption is like pregnancy. Either something is end to end encrypted or it's
not.  If there are backdoors,  they will be open to anyone eventually and thus
encryption with backdoors is like there's no encryption at all.
                                 Privacy and thus encryption are human rights.