Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

Hi Holger and Wolfgang,

Holger Levsen schreef op do 18-03-2021 om 16:06 [+0000]:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 04:36:56PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> [....]
> > This is one translator's report of an agreement found elsewhere.
>
> thanks for your nice summary of the situation, Wolfgang!
>
> > In Debian, only two Portuguese related locales are available, pt_PT
> > and
> > pt_BR; run 'dpkg-reconfigure locales' to verify it. [...]
>
> see above ;)
>
> > No, there's only European Portuguese in two flavours, for Brasilian
> > Portuguese there's only a file (without any translation) for the
> > Buster
> > manual.
>
> ah, thanks for clarifying. so debian-edu-doc-pt-pt it is.

Sorry for this late reply, but during the day I am often not available

Did you also took into account
https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2021/03/msg00059.html ?

As far as I understand 2 Portuguese versions are to be expected at hosted
weblate: pt-pt and pt, where pt-pt is aimed at Portuguese in Portugal ad pt
at Portuguese in Angola, Moçambique and others (except Brazil).

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert