Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

hi,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 12:54:35PM +0100, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> > If I understand this correctly, both manual translations concern
> > European Portuguese, pt-pt using recent and official, pt (once ready)
> > older orthography.
> > [atm pt is a pt-pt clone]
>
> As far as I understand there is still a discussion going on between
> Portuguese translators (
> https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-edu-documentation/debian-edu-bullseye/pt_PT/?checksum=cc3a3b8aeba83df4
> ) about which way to go here. Maybe we could wait and see what will be the
> final conclusions of it and then ask for clarifications if deemed useful or
> necessary.

https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-edu-documentation/debian-edu-bullseye/pt_PT/?q=has:comment#comments
says  "we agreed to standardize around pt and pt_BR, so that the former can
also be used by Portuguese speakers outside Portugal (Angola, Mozambique, etc.),
whose Portuguese should be close to the Lisbon variant" so I believe the
way to go is two new binary packages, debian-edu-doc-pt and debian-edu-doc-pt-br,
or?

I'd like to stage that in experimental soon, to prepare this for uploading
to unstable, to have a chance to still make it into bullseye! ;)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

This is the year of gpg on the desktop! (Gunnar Wolf)