Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 06:10:47PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Building debian-edu-doc-pt-pt will fail unless a fix has been applied:

> in the related PO file (without the quotes, of course).

ah, many thanks for that! sadly this didnt make the package build fail so
I was about to debug why the new binary package was mostly empty... :)

> (atm connection to git repo at salsa is broken, unable to push my commit)

yup, same here :/

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

“If the fires of 2020 horrify you, consider that, no matter what we do, by
 2050, when the benefits of even fast climate action will only begin to arrive,
 the area burned annually in the (US) West is expected to at least double and
 perhaps quadruple.” (David Wallace-Wells)