Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-bullseye manual

[ Holger Levsen, 2021-03-18 ]
> > > I'd like to stage that in experimental soon, to prepare this for uploading
> > > to unstable, to have a chance to still make it into bullseye! ;)
> > Sounds good.
>
> doing so right now. well, after coffee :)

Building debian-edu-doc-pt-pt will fail unless a fix has been applied:

in the related PO file (without the quotes, of course).

(atm connection to git repo at salsa is broken, unable to push my commit)

Wolfgang