Re: Why two chinese translations of debian edu documentation?

[Holger Levsen]
> then it should use some other git repo.

This is another way to say we should not use Weblate and avoid any
contributors from Weblate.  Is this your wish?  We can shut down the
Weblate translation of Debian Edu, of course.  I believe it is doing
ourself a disservice, as we have gained more new translators from
Weblate the last few years, than those who show up to update git
directly.

> which work?

The work resulting in 3,9% of the entire set of documentation files
translated to Chinese (Traditional) so far as can be seen on

The web site further show 26.7% translated of the audacity manual, 10.9%
of the Rosegarden manual, 4.5% of the ITIL manual, 0.5% of the Buster
manual and 0.4% of the Stretch manual.  I have no idea if you find this
work valuable, just wanted to make sure we talk about the same thing.

--
Happy hacking