Re: Why two chinese translations of debian edu documentation?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 11:38:03AM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:05:49AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 11:21:49PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > A translation in such a state should not be added to git (but instead be
> > further developed in weblate). I am pretty sure we had documented this
> > in some README, but I cant find it right now.
> All translations with less than 15% are skipped, see the po4a.cfg file
> in each documentation subdir.

they are still part of the source and must be mentioned in
debian/copyright.

also, translation files with 0 translated strings are really just
annoying.

I really think (thought?) we had something about adding to git as well...
guess we'll need to fix that.

(and when I say "git" i mean out main git repo for d-e-doc. of course
unfished/just started translations should be added to some git repo.
some git repo which doesnt interfere / cause extra load for working on
unstable.)

--
tschüß,
	Holger