Re: Why two chinese translations of debian edu documentation?

[Holger Levsen]
> A translation in such a state should not be added to git (but instead be
> further developed in weblate).

This is not technically possible.  The storage area for Weblate is the
git repository.

> I'll now drop those files from git.

This will also drop the files from Weblate, and is the same as throwing
away the translation work done so far.

> (I'd also recommend to start with translating the Buster manual, not
> Stretch. And: work on one manual at a time, not 5.)

You misunderstand how Weblate work.  When translating a string in
Weblate which is present in several files, all the files with this
string is updated.  Even those focusing on the Buster manual will update
translations for Stretch.

--
Happy hacking