Re: New package lists for debian-edu tasks

[Ole Streicher]
> Hi Petter,

Hi. :)

> I don't know of anybody. The main problem here is that Celestia itself
> seems to be abandoned -- the last version is from 2011. Without upstream
> support, it will probably be quite hard to support this (non-trivial)
> program in the future.

Did anyone try to reach upstream?  I didn't.  Perhaps he is just missing
positive feedback on this great piece of software? :)

> Do you have some specific critics? I'd like to improve here...

It is mostly that I enjoy seeing the screen shots without having to
click on anything, and the fact that the web page work without
javascript enabled.

--
Happy hacking