New package lists for debian-edu tasks

Hi,

I just joined the debian-edu team on alioth to help maintaining the edu-astronomy task (which should be identical to the astro-education task of debian-astro), and I would take the opportunity to ask you for a review of the re-newed package lists pages.

To compare the two alternatives, have a look at

http://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks/astronomy (original)
http://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/education (alternative)

Please let me know any comments or hints for improvements on the new pages. And shall I keep the original pages as they are or do you want to change to the alternative pages (which is currently used for debian-astro and hamradio)?

Please Cc: me in an answer, since I am not subscribed to this list.

Best regards

Ole