Re: skolelinux.org

> Hello everyone:

Hei,

> I am new in the list and would like to help you out with
> DebianEdu/Skolelinux. As of now, I am just a FLOSS enthusiast, so I am
> not a technical expert (at least not yet), so perhaps the best way I
> can help you is using my Spanish skills (I am Mexican) to help on the
> Wiki, HowTos, documentation, etc.

Good :)

> Please, let me know where to begin, there are a lot documentation here
> and there, which I have been reading, but not sure if I am in the
> right direction.

Unfortunately I do not know of any single place to point you to which
needs help but the status page[0] might be interesting for you. Are you
familiar with PO files? If so maybe you could try helping out with the
packages that lack or need more translation help. For an overview of
our packages see qa[1].

Sorry for not helping much.

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie
[1]: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-edu%40lists.debian.org&set=yes&comaint=no&description=0&bugs=3&version=1&vcs=1&ubuntu=1&excuses=1&bin=0&buildd=1&problems=1&lintian=1&piuparts=1&ci=1&popc=1&watch=1&section=0&ordering=0&uploads=1&packages=&uploader=&mirror=http%3A%2F%2Fhttp.debian.net%2Fdebian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Alemayhu