Re: skolelinux.org

Hello everyone:

I am new in the list and would like to help you out with
DebianEdu/Skolelinux. As of now, I am just a FLOSS enthusiast, so I am
not a technical expert (at least not yet), so perhaps the best way I
can help you is using my Spanish skills (I am Mexican) to help on the
Wiki, HowTos, documentation, etc.

Please, let me know where to begin, there are a lot documentation here
and there, which I have been reading, but not sure if I am in the
right direction.

Regards.
Edgardo