skolelinux.org

Hei everybody,

skolelinux.org has been unavailable for awhile now. Not sure how long.
According to Petter the site has been taken over. One of the reasons
this might have happened is because of lack of maintenance. I propose
we do the following: Get the site up from one of the previous backups,
on a new machine and do damage control and update DNS when the new
site is ready. Why get the site up? It think it would be nice to not
to break the links that other people around the web use directing to
skolelinux.org. There has been some communication on IRC where C14r
and pabs have also shown interest. What do you think we should?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alexander Alemayhu