Re: Disk out of space in /var while installing Terminal Server profile

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> But I'll keep an eye on the installation and see how much disk space
> is really needed, and adjust the code in svn to try to avoid the
> problem.

It needed 4461 MiB in /var/, significantly more than the current
minimum size of 3904 that was in the partmap recipe.  I've updated in
svn to set the new minimum to 6400 MiB following the calculation
suggested in the README.  I have not calculated how large the disk
have to be for the installation, but 120 GiB was not enough on my test
laptop.

Bad enough to update the ISOs before we release?

--
Happy hacking