Re: Disk out of space in /var while installing Terminal Server profile

Hi Petter,

[re-odering your quotes in my reply...]

As debian-edu-fsautoresizetab takes care of this in the background,
we probably should teach APT to ignore its own disk space
calculations.

As LVM now hangs when debian-edu-fsautoresizetab try to run in the
background during the installation, it had to be disabled. :( So this
isn't the case any more.

Ah, ok. Then increasing the disk space in the VM does not help. It actually did not help. I re-installed the LTSP server via PXE overnight and it failed again with the same message.