Re: How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

[Holger Levsen]
> as you have uploaded smbldap-tools_0.9.7-1+deb7u1~edu1 to the edu
> archive, can you please include that patch here, so that we can use
> this bug as as basis for discussing getting 0.9.7-1+deb7u1 into
> wheezy. Thanks.

What do you mean?

The patch is already in both <URL: http://bugs.debian.org/700477 > and

> (As the upload as such was not suitable for the edu archive, I just
> deleted it...)

What do you you mean?  I uploaded it to the edu archive to make it
possible for us to make our release before the next stable update of
Debian, and to be able to test if we get windows integration working
with the fix.  I believe this make the upload suitable for the edu
archive, and fail to understand your reasoning.  Can you explain a bit
more?

--
Happy hacking