Re: How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

[Arne Sørli]
> Yes. I got further, but the log now complains about SSL certificate
> and I still get the error message "The user name could not be found"
> on the XP PC when trying to join the domain. Log entry:
> [2013/08/05 23:11:10.615249,  0]
> rpc_server/netlogon/srv_netlog_nt.c:931(_netr_ServerAuthenticate3)
>   _netr_ServerAuthenticate: no challenge sent to client STATIC21
> Use of qw(...) as parentheses is deprecated at
> /usr/share/perl5/smbldap_tools.pm line 1423, <DATA> line 558.
> Could not start_tls: SSL connect attempt failed with unknown error
> error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate
> verify failed at /usr/share/perl5/smbldap_tools.pm line 365.

Hm, I guess this mean that the script somehow isn't using the
/etc/ldap/ssl/ldap-server-pubkey.pem certificate to verify the SSL
connection, or it do not try to connect to ldap.intern but some other
name like localhost.  Mike, do you know more about this setup?

Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsn