Re: How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

Hi,

On Dienstag, 6. August 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> What do you mean?
> The patch is already in both <URL: http://bugs.debian.org/700477 >

ah, then I oversaw it last night... great.

> and

cool. I havent catched up on debian-release bugs yet :)

> > (As the upload as such was not suitable for the edu archive, I just
> > deleted it...)
> What do you you mean?  I uploaded it to the edu archive to make it
> possible for us to make our release before the next stable update of
> Debian, and to be able to test if we get windows integration working
> with the fix.  I believe this make the upload suitable for the edu
> archive, and fail to understand your reasoning.  Can you explain a bit
> more?

as I said on irc last night:

* h01ger checks edu mail
<h01ger> ValueError: invalid literal for float(): 3.0 (quilt)
<h01ger> thats whgy

Our archive cannot deal with 3.0 source packages, as was pointed several times
already.

So please convert that package to 1.0 and re-upload.

cheers,
	Holger