Re: How to add windows workstation in Wheezy?

Hi Petter,

On Montag, 5. August 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I had a look, and this is already reported as bug
> in version 0.9.9-1.

as you have uploaded smbldap-tools_0.9.7-1+deb7u1~edu1 to the edu archive, can
you please include that patch here, so that we can use this bug as as basis
for discussing getting 0.9.7-1+deb7u1 into wheezy. Thanks.

(As the upload as such was not suitable for the edu archive, I just deleted
it...)

cheers,
	Holger