Re: TI-calculator packages team maintained in debian-edu or debian-science on alioth?

Hi Mike,

On Samstag, 15. Juni 2013, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Hangon hangon hangon... Git is not SVN. The current projects I see use
> a very very flat directory structure.
[...]

I'm well aware. Still, most Debian Edu developers will never look at these
repos so they shouldn't clutter the *view* of these *humans* .

> Let's keep things flat on /git/debian-edu would be my vote.

I dont want to see lots of git repos I have no interest in all the time.
Equally, I'm somewhat concerned about git diff mail noise.

Subdirectories cost literally nothing.

cheers,
	Holger