Re: developer meeting in May in Hamburg?

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 01:01:52PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'm wondering who/how many would be joining a developer meeting May in
> Hamburg?

I am rather busy right now (and probably in May again), but I would
try to join you in any case.

> The goal I would like to work on is the release of Debian Edu squeeze.
> Probably also _only_ work on that? ;)

Yes, we should get that out the sooner the better ...

> I'm thinking about 6-8th or 13-15th of May, but thats just an idea to get some
> more comments.

For me, one weekend earlier (April 29th-May 1st) would be better, because
of vacancies (beginning April 22nd, ending May 1st.).

> So, comments? Would you be interested to join and make the Debian Edu squeeze
> release happen?!

Yes, definitely!

Cheers,

	Andi