developer meeting in May in Hamburg?

Hi,

I'm wondering who/how many would be joining a developer meeting May in
Hamburg?

I'm pondering to organize one in the Atraktor hackerspace (see
http://wiki.attraktor.org/) - we could get that for free, have good spaces
and connectivity there. The location in the city and public transport
connections are also good.

The goal I would like to work on is the release of Debian Edu squeeze.
Probably also _only_ work on that? ;)

It seems I could organize some local sponsorship for the meeting plus I'm
thinking about asking the DPL for some money from the "developing sprints
programm".

I'm thinking about 6-8th or 13-15th of May, but thats just an idea to get some
more comments.

So, comments? Would you be interested to join and make the Debian Edu squeeze
release happen?!

cheers,
	Holger