Boot parameter per DHCP (was Re: [GOsa] How to fill Action Button for DHCP with live for Debian-Edu.)

Hello,

On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 19:39 +0100, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> Or it is possible to have something like this syslinux kernel parameter over GOSA in the LDAP?
> DEFAULT ltsp/i386/vmlinuz initrd=ltsp/i386/initrd.img nfsroot=/opt/ltsp/i386 boot=nfs ro quiet 3

I have a look in the dhcp.schema and have not found a entry for this.

So this way is a dead end because everything goes away from standard?

Is this correct or have I overseen something?

regards Andreas Schockenhoff