Debian Edu Samba / smb.conf.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Debian Edu Samba / smb.conf.
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:51:23 +0100
- Message-id: <1299325883.1967.17.camel@i965GMx-IF>
I think in smb.conf
passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldap
must be changed to:
passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldap.intern
PS: Has some other try to join the DOMAIN skolelinux? Does not work for
After the upper fix I can see the Workgroup skolelinux with XP and can
enter shares with password.
Also connect with mstsc (Windows RDP Client) seams to work. I have
Problems with colors, but there I run into limitation of my virtual
machine I think.
Windows Machines get IPs and ... can browse the Internet ...
nice Job again!