Re: [GOsa] How to fill Action Button for DHCP with live for Debian-Edu.
- To: GONICUS site administration project <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [GOsa] How to fill Action Button for DHCP with live for Debian-Edu.
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 19:39:38 +0100
- Message-id: <1299263978.3299.59.camel@i965GMx-IF>
- In-reply-to: <4D70152E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1299183509.3812.54.camel@i965GMx-IF> <4D70152E.email@example.com>
Dear Mark, hello all
how does it go? Thank you for helping in advanced.
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 08:24 +1000, Mark Pavlichuk wrote:
> Awesome! I'm all for ways to make GOsa quicker and easier to install
> in a "complete" infrastructure. I'm downloading your effort now so I
> can take a look. Unfortunately I haven't worked with GOsa+diskless
> clients, and I also had issues with FAI (and OPSI), so I'm not sure I'd
> be much help with that part.
In the moment I can only click the gosa GUI and wounder what
The gosa documentation is not very helpfully for me.
Now someone noticed that gosa-si should be needed.
But I hoped that only a entry in the gosa.conf in needed.
<plugin acl="xxxxxxxxxxxx:self" class="xxxxxxxxxxx"
postcreate="/usr/bin/sudo /usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/ln-create %MACID"
But it seams to simple in the case that the server is a terminal-server.
May be Parent Node: Edit settings, Filename and next server are better choise.
Here we can select a mode, but only the pxelinux.cfg/default.
So for diskless workstations we may make a copy of the thin client directory?
I have test this it works. Not nice but a workaround.
filename is: /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.0
and the other /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386a/pxelinux.0
May be we can use a template for this?
Or it is possible to have something like this syslinux kernel parameter over GOSA in the LDAP?
DEFAULT ltsp/i386/vmlinuz initrd=ltsp/i386/initrd.img nfsroot=/opt/ltsp/i386 boot=nfs ro quiet 3
regards Andreas Schockenhoff