Re: SRV records can't point to CNAMEs

[Andreas B. Mundt]
> Is there a problem with that I've missed?

I might be mistaken, but I believe the sssd setup script will actually
look up the SRV entry and store the value it points to in its config
file.  Thus it do not help to change the SRV entry in DNS after sssd
has been configured, as the sssd client will continue to use the old
value.

The value is copied to ensure that the client try to talk to the same
servers even if it move to a different network.

Happy hacking,