Re: Where do I see the DNS settings used i Lenny

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2011, Ole-Anders Andreassen wrote:
> Ok, I have tried to talk to the folks at Atea, but they tells me that
> this is a Linux problem.

bullshit. (sorry, but it's what it is.)

your setup used to work, they changed things, your setup is now broken. they
broke it.

so, its obvious (*) who needs to fix this. or at least, needs to help you to
make the (now) required changes.

cheers,
	Holger

(*) at least from your description here...