Re: More on the future LDAP admin gui in Debian Edu

Hi Philipp & List,

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 09:55:02PM +0200, Philipp Huebner wrote:
> Hi,

> >> Noone.
> >
> > Which makes me wonder why the people using it in Rheinland-Pfalz are not doing
> > this. Or why you dont do it. Care to explain?
>
> IMHO this is a very good question which I would also love to see answered.

Alright, then, what do we have to do to get CipUX into Skolelinux?  I,
too, would love to see that question answered. Actually, we asked this
question over a year ago at the developer meeting in Oslo. :-)

The same question would be asked for
- italc-rlp
- linbo-rlp
which are currently all "unofficial" add-on packages available on
http://rp.skolelinux.de/packages/ .
Anyone willing to take over official Skolelinux package maintainership?

Regards
-Klaus