Re: Widen LTSP uplink / Re: ltsp hardware again

Hi,

On Samstag, 15. August 2009, nigel barker wrote:
> Jose, can you recommend a howto for local apps? Spanish is OK.

AIUI it, localapps is just another name for diskless workstations, which some
people call low-fat or half-thick workstations.

I might be wrong though.

And if I'm right, I'd suggest we stick with the name diskless workstations, as
thats descriptive and clear. (localapps applies to both diskless workstations
and normals one (=those with disks), while low-fat and half-thick are just
fancy marketing names without any clear meaning, ie, low fat could also mean
a small cpu or little ram...)

regards,
	Holger