Re: Best way to install Java JAR files (java packaging)

And a 100% free subset of GeoGebra is exactly what we do not want! This would lead to a situation where a Debian user creates a webpage (out of GeoGebra) and he gets an unsigned jar which will be pushed to the Internet. This will make others deny the access which is not acceptable to us. (Besides currently the Java license does prohibit it to reach main, but this might change soon.)

So I still think the only way to go is to put into non-free...

Best Regards,
Yves