Re: Best way to install Java JAR files (java packaging)

Dear list,
(geogebra about)

Some months ago, I was working on ITP for geogebra
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=447584  (now RFP) and
then I knew some important issues about geogebra License.

Some geogebra files that we need to build geogebra are missing on geogebra
sources ( build.xml, p.e.). I ask to geogebra authors but i did not get a
satisfactory answer. Then, IMHO  geogebra is not GPL.

On the other hand, I don't know License terms of Geogebra_x.y.x.bin
installer file which generates all jar files. ( I ask geogebra authors for
this question also).  If we had an answer of this question perhaps
geogebra would be in Debian non-free branch ( cp *.jar )

Best regards

Antonio Ullan