Re: Features in release manual

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 21:08, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Sunday 11 November 2007 00:39, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:
Under the features chapter in the release manual, only 3 points in the
feature list appears in the pot/po files.

Fixed in svn! :-)^w^w^won my local disk only, as Jever (thankfully) interupted me with questions about updating the german translation, then I got a long phonecall, now I need+want to go out..

But I thought I'll let you know anyway :-)

Thanks a lot.

I still don't get to build this package, but I don't have time to investigate it until the weekend.

When I am browsing http://maintainer.skolelinux.no/debian-edu-doc/nb/images/, I notice that all the image files are empty.

So there are no images at all in the html-file. In the pdf file there are english version of the images.

Håvard