terminology

Looking at the release info, I am wondering about a couple of things:

"low-fat clients" sounds crappy. I know this has been discussed before, and I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure the term should be "thick client", but I know a lot of you guys think that's wrong, in which case you could use "semi-thick client" or stick to the old "diskless workstation", which actually conveys more meaning I think.

The Skolelinux / Debian- Edu business. If its a CDD, then shouldn't it be called Debian-Edu? What is the impression of the name skolelinux in different countries and languages? Skolelinux is not a distro based on Debian - its _part of_ Debian, right?

cheers,
nigel