Re: Features in release manual

Hi,

On Thursday 22 November 2007 08:47, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:
> Thanks a lot.

You're welcome, thanks for pointing it out!

> I still don't get to build this package, but I don't have time to
> investigate it until the weekend.

Please try first by building the source package from the archive, not from
svn.

> When I am browsing
> http://maintainer.skolelinux.no/debian-edu-doc/nb/images/, I notice that
> all the image files are empty.

/me sighs. We face two problems here: one, the package is broken, the images
are not there properly, as I can on my etch based webserver here. Second,
maintainer.s.n is still running sarge and the apache behaves different. I
cannot influence the latter...

> So there are no images at all in the html-file. In the pdf file there
> are english version of the images.

/me sighs again. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll look at it.

I guess you translators have a little bit more time to update some strings
now :-)

regards,
	Holger