Re: Features in release manual

Hi,

On Sunday 11 November 2007 00:39, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:
> Under the features chapter in the release manual, only 3 points in the
> feature list appears in the pot/po files. You will see what points that
> are not getting there by looking at the norwegian bokmål pdf of the
> release manual. The points that are not translated are not in the po file.

http://maintainer.skolelinux.no/debian-edu-doc/nb/release-manual.html#AEN121
shows it nicely.

As does

src/debian-edu-doc/documentation/release-manual$ grep "mouse support" *
release-manual.de.html:>Graphical installer with mouse support
release-manual.de.xml:</listitem><listitem>Graphical installer with mouse
support
release-manual.en.html:>Graphical installer with mouse support
release-manual.es.html:>Graphical installer with mouse support
release-manual.es.xml:</listitem><listitem>Graphical installer with mouse
support
release-manual.it.html:>Graphical installer with mouse support
release-manual.it.xml:</listitem><listitem>Graphical installer with mouse
support
release-manual.nb.html:>Graphical installer with mouse support
release-manual.nb.xml:</listitem><listitem>Graphical installer with mouse
support
release-manual.xml:</listitem><listitem>Graphical installer with mouse support

No "mouse support" in the pot file indeed. I will contact the po4a
developers/maintainers to ask them if they have an idea how this is caused.

The code and the potfiles is at
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-doc/documentation/release-manual

regards,
	Holger