lwat, ldap & attic

As far as I can see, when deleting a user with lwat does not put the user "in the attic" like in skolelinux 2.0. After deleting a user, I can re-create the same user with the same username. When you recreate wrongly deleted users this is handy, because they get back their old homedir, but when creating new users with a previously used username, will give the new user access to the deleted users homedir.

Is there a corresponding script to /usr/share/lwat/scripts/createhomedir that could be used after deleting users, to make shure the homedir is deleted to? Or is it supposed to work some other way?

I know its easy to do, my question is if this has an implemented solution allready?

Regards
Bjarne Nielsen