Re: lwat, ldap & attic

Am Montag 03 September 2007 13:59 schrieb Bjarne Nielsen:
> Is there a corresponding script to
> /usr/share/lwat/scripts/createhomedir   that could be used after
> deleting users, to make shure the homedir is deleted to? Or is it
> supposed to work some other way?

Hi,

how long did you wait after re-creation? AFIU, a cronjob deletes
home-dirs of non-existing users every 10 minutes (or so they say).

BTW: Today I installed a workstation (Etch), actually my first occasion
to view the new installer. Great stuff! Everything worked (even manual
partitioning). Only the Nvidia FX 5200 (IIRC) was set up in VESA mode.

If you like, I can send you xorg.conf

Kind regards
Ralf

PS: I missed "mc" :(