Re: New gen-control for Debian-Edu

[Andreas Tille]
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>
> >Done.  Will take effect in a few hours.
>
> Commited (Revision 37848).

Hm, the build fail with this message now:

  Get:1 http://ftp.debian.org testing Release.gpg [189B]
  Hit http://ftp.debian.org testing Release
  Hit http://ftp.debian.org testing/main Packages/DiffIndex
  Fetched 1B in 1s (1B/s)
  Reading package lists...
  You cannot use 'common' as task name at /usr/bin/cdd-gen-control line 341.
  make[2]: *** [packages.txt] Error 255
  grep: ../../debian-edu/packages.txt: No such file or directory
  make[1]: *** [wantedpkglist-etch-powerpc.txt] Error 1
  make: *** [check-and-build] Error 2

Your question about the common package make me believe this is not
totally unexpexted?  Do you know how to fix it?

> Well, that's no clear "yes or no" to ma question.  I will perhaps do
> some meditation about how far we might be able to reach a
> unification that would basically be a split Debian-Edu specific data
> from the code that could be unique for all CDDs and whether this
> might be done in one or two source packages (I'd prefer one, but I
> have to make up my mind; Petter what's your opinion if you wear your
> GIS hat?).

I'm not sure.  The GIS task do not contain any configuration yet. :)

Happy hacking,