Re: openSUSE Edu-CD, some applications and the norwegian center for mathematic

Hola José

Am Donnerstag 26 Juli 2007 10:03 schrieb José L. Redrejo Rodríguez:
> deb http://apt.linex.org/linex/gambas/1.9.49/etch/ ./

Thank you, somebody already has added the link to our (German) wiki.
Thus I noticed that also the URL for the Sarge version has altered (due
to updating to 1.9.49 - shouldn't it be 2.x BTW?).

Why don't you stick to one folder - as the version information is stored
with the package?

Google didn't tell me what is new in the +CVS version. Could you please
point us to a changelog?

Muchas gracias
Ralf