Re: openSUSE Edu-CD, some applications and the norwegian center for mathematic

El mié, 25-07-2007 a las 23:15 +0200, RalfGesellensetter escribió:
> Am Mittwoch 25 Juli 2007 19:19 schrieb Antonio Ullan:
> > 'geonext' is a similar app to geogebra but I think that geogebra has
> > a more intensive developping and has a great number of using
> > teachers.
>

> Geogebra is just gorgeous - and a "must" I may say. I use it on my LTSP
> for months now, its install routine for Linux ran out of the box.
>
> Additionally you can start it from within your browser, recent SUN Java
> with Webstart (?) provided.
>
> So, I am not sure if packaging is really necessary.
>
> Additionally, I like to vote for Gambas 2 and Italc 1.0.3 (if there are
> valid packages for Etch).

Packages for gambas2 are available for etch only as backports.
You can check them at http://apt.linex.org/linex/gambas/
or add to your sources.list:
(deb http://apt.linex.org/linex/gambas/1.9.49/etch/ ./ ) if you want to
use apt.