Re: openSUSE Edu-CD, some applications and the norwegian center for mathematic

Am Mittwoch 25 Juli 2007 19:19 schrieb Antonio Ullan:
> 'geonext' is a similar app to geogebra but I think that geogebra has
> a more intensive developping and has a great number of using
> teachers.

Geogebra is just gorgeous - and a "must" I may say. I use it on my LTSP
for months now, its install routine for Linux ran out of the box.

Additionally you can start it from within your browser, recent SUN Java
with Webstart (?) provided.

So, I am not sure if packaging is really necessary.

Additionally, I like to vote for Gambas 2 and Italc 1.0.3 (if there are
valid packages for Etch).

Regards
Ralf.