Re: removable packages.

Am Thursday, den 12 July hub Petter Reinholdtsen folgendes in die Tasten:

> [Maximilian Wilhelm]
> > Is there any useable command line editor provided if neither vim nor
> > emacs are there (allthough I would not call the latter one useable)?

> I have no idea what you call usable, but I am aware that nvi and nano
> is installed by default.

OK in this case I would vote for including a real $EDITOR as vim
which users and admins would appreciate I think.
(Ok the admin could install it, but the user can´t)

Personal the first thing I do on a system I installed or should admin
is apt-get install vim as the tiny versions are not really usefull and
handy.

So for my taste this is a step into the direction away from
useabillity.

Just my 0,02 EUR

Ciao
Max