removable packages.

On a thinclientserver, I suggest removing these packages from being
installed:

Packages: wireshark-common wireshark
Why: Only needed for the few and in rare cases, shouldn't be around to
clutter up the menu of students and teachers. Those that need this
package should know how to install it later.
This will remove wireshark wireshark-common libadns1
After unpacking 32.9MB will be freed.

Packages:emacs21  emacs21-bin-common  emacs21-common  emacsen-common
Why:We already have kate and kwrite, those that need this package should
know how to install it later.
This will remove emacs21 emacs21-bin-common emacs21-common liblockfile1
emacsen-common
After unpacking 41.4MB will be freed.

Packages:foomatic-gui
Why:We already have KDE kcontrolcenter where you can add printers via
gui, it's also possible to add it via webbrowser.
This will remove python-foomatic python-ipy foomatic-gui
After unpacking 459kB will be freed.

Pacakegs:kppp
Why:Who needs kppp?
This will remove kppp
After unpacking 4809kB will be freed.

--
Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D