Re: Forgotten kde packages (Was: Possibility to add gwenview, krita, kdict, and enable Java in browsers?)

Thank you Knut and Ejercicios for feedback.  Based on your feedback
I've added amarok to the default desktop install, and dropped knode,
kcron, kuser, kscd and kedit.

As the new packages are quite big, we need to adjust the partition
tables.  I need the output from 'df -m' just after the installation on
the following profile combination from all archs (i386, amd64,
ppc/prep, ppc/newworld) to adjust the minimum sizes for partitions.

  thin-client-server + workstation
  main-server + workstation
  main-server + thin-client-server

Please mention if the laptop task is installed or not, as it add a few
megabytes to the file system.

Happy hacking,