Forgotten kde packages (Was: Possibility to add gwenview, krita, kdict, and enable Java in browsers?)

I just discovered that because of a typo (recommend instead of
recommends), several kde packages we indended to include in the
workstation profile had been skipped.  I fixed the typo, but suspect
this will increase the disk space requirement a bit, and also suspect
that since no-one has seen these packages on a Debian Edu install for
a long time, some of them might not be wanted as part of the desktop
profiles.  These packages was just added to the DVD and will now be
installed by default:

 knode
 kfloppy
 kcron
 kppp
 kuser
 knotes
 kscd
 kdewallpapers
 kedit
 kdeutils
 kamera
 digikam
 kipi-plugins
 kpilot
 kdenetwork-kfile-plugins
 kdeaccessibility
 kiosktool

Should all of them be recommended packages?  If not, which one should
be reduced to suggests?

I'm glad I discovered this now and not after the release.  At least
kamera, kpilot, kdenetwork-kfile-plugins and kdeaccessibility are
tools I belive we want to include, and I suspect the kiosktool is very
useful for admins.

Happy hacking,