Re: Possibility to add gwenview, krita, kdict, and enable Java in browsers?

[José L. Redrejo Rodríguez]
> I don't remember if at IRC or via email I suggest that in a kde
> profile it should be kdegames|gnome-games not
> gnome-games. Gnome-games is there as it was before in
> education-logic-games (even in sarge it's in that pacakage). In fact
> I'm not in favour of adding any kind of games unless they have a
> strong educative part (as gnuchess or similar). I don't like
> kdegames nor gnome-games as they mix logical games with some not
> very right games for schools.

OK, if gnome-games wasn't a suggestion from you, but just something we
inherited, I am dropping it to suggests in the logic-games task to
avoid having it installed by default.  I made kdegames an alternative
in the process.  The individual games we want from these metapackages
should be listed specificly in the relevant task.

The change was uploaded a few seconds ago, and should show up on the
images in an hour.

Happy hacking,