Re: new category for menu specs of freedesktop

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 09:58:43 José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> Excellent synopsis. Of course, I fully agree with your comments. So
> maybe it's time to start asking a "little kids" or something similar
> (english spoken people could choose the right word for it) category for
> Education in freedesktop.

Yes, that looks good. But instead of "little kids", some word
specifying "people not yet able to read" or something like that (I don't know
what word could be that in english). in order to think also in all the adults
that go to school to learn how to read/write.