new category for menu specs of freedesktop

Hola José Luis,

I have talked about the propposal we want to send to freedesktop about the new
category to be included in menu specs, related with education and little
kids, to:

Guadalinex
Lliurex
Edubuntu
MAX
KDE-edu

they are considering the idea to support it. We have only to write on the
Freedesktop mailing list. We can begin by writing down the e-mail and send it
to them to see if they join. Then, we can send it to freedesktop.

What do you think? I think that, since it is a little proposal, we can use to
begin to collaborate with other edu distros.

Saludos
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Director de Ejercicios Resueltos SLU (Grupo CPD)